Our GEL-Nimbus® 19 shoe features our revolutionary FlyteFoam™ Technology, for optimal comfort and a responsive ride for the neutral runner. A gradient jacquard-mesh upper is strategically tightened or loosened in zones to allow the foot's natural motion. 3D printed overlays provide seamless support to the upper.
FLYTEFOAM® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY
- Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- ASICS FluidRide® Midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEMS
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- ASICS FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
HEEL CLUTCHING SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY
- Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
GUIDANCE LINE® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY
- This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
ORTHOLITE® X-40 SOCKLINER
- This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- Women's models feature a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.