The GT-1000 6 is designed for a more balanced support, improved durability, and cushioned ride.
I.G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY
- ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
SPEVAFOAM™ MIDSOLE MATERIAL
- Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY
- This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
REARFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM
- Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
AHAR® PLUS OUTSOLE
- Strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.