Now viewing 90 products based on filter selections.
Running Shoes Online for Men at Schuylkill Valley Sports
For runners, it’s all about the shoes. Whether you want to go out occasionally to get a little fitness or you’re a hard-core ultra-marathoner, you need the right footwear to keep you going for the long term. At Schuylkill Valley Sports, we know what men need out of running shoes, which is why we offer the widest range of brands, sizes and styles on the market. Our buyers upgrade our offerings, so there’s always something new to try.
Our Selection of Men Running Shoes
We make it our commitment to offer you various brands of running shoes so you can choose one that best fits you and your running style. We offer brand names such as:
- Under Armour
When you buy men’s sports shoes online from SV Sports, you have the freedom to choose colors ranging from green and black to blue and pink. We even have different price points to meet your budget. You have more than 100 options, so you can begin running right out the store or as soon as your shipment arrives.
SV Sports ensures high-quality running shoes whether you are a long distance runner or like to jog around the block. Our competitive prices help you select the shoe best for your budget without sacrificing value. An extensive selection of brands, styles and colors will get you moving in the right direction.
If you are looking to buy running shoes online, it’s easy to add an item to your cart. However, if you rather stop by one of our shops, you can find items in-store by using the Store Locator feature next to each product. When you stop by, we will have one of our professional team members help you pick the perfect shoe.
Stop Injuries Before They Start With Proper Footwear
Every time you run, your feet, ankles, legs and joints are affected by tremendous amounts of pressure. In the wrong shoes, that pressure can lead to injuries like shin splints, plantar fasciitis, knee problems and other common running issues. Instead of rolling the dice and picking your next running shoe by appearance alone, make sure you take the time to consider all the aspects to buying the perfect men’s running shoes, including:
- Weight: Running shoes come in different weights depending upon their style and support level. Some runners prefer a lightweight shoe with minimal protection, while others are happiest with a heavier shoe.
- Support: Do you need a shoe that will offer exceptional motion control due to overpronation issues? Are you looking for stability out of your running shoe? At Schuylkill Valley Sports, we enable you to buy men’s running shoes online that have the support you need, whether it’s a little or a lot.
- Looks: Yes, appearance does matter for many runners. Thank goodness there are so many choices available! All the hottest footwear brands like Asics, Adidas, New Balance and Saucony come in varying designs.
Here are a few more ideas of what to look for when searching for men running shoes online:
- Heel: Make sure your heel is snug but not too tight. Any irritation you feel in the store will increase once you begin running. Your heel should have slight movement but shouldn’t be uncomfortable.
- Instep: The upper of your running shoe should feel secure. If you experience pressure in your instep, it’s a sign you need more space.
- Width: When you try on a pair of running shoes, your foot should move from side-to-side with ease. In fact, pinching a quarter inch of your shoe’s upper along the widest part of the shoe will indicate if it’s a good fit. If it’s too narrow, you will feel your toe instead.
- Length: When you run, your feet swell and elongate. Make sure you have a thumb’s width between your toes and the end part of the shoe so there is enough room. Stand up with the shoes laced and have a friend or professional assist you.
- Flex: Checking the flex point is when you hold the shoe and press the top toward the floor. It should crease at the same place where your foot flexes.
- Feel: Once your shoe fits the previous requirements, take a jog around the store to get a good feel for comfortability. Your running shoe should support each stride.
How to Know When It’s Time to Get New Running Shoes
Did you know running shoe shelf life has an expiration date? Many runners focus on how many miles they’ve put on their running shoes to determine when to get new ones. However, if you haven’t kept track of your mileage, you may want to stay aware of these common signs that it’s time to trade in at Schuylkill Valley Sports:
- Your feet, legs and joints have started to hurt after every run, which never happened before. This means the shoe’s support is likely running out.
- Your shoes don’t seem to fit anymore. They were once great and molded to your feet, but now you feel as if something’s wrong with them. It may be the arch support or support in the heel. Whatever the issue, it’s making running uncomfortable.
- You can see that your running shoes are starting to fall apart. This is the biggest, most obvious sign of them all that it’s time for new running shoes. Even if the sole is a little worn, it can make every run a tad bit harder.
Sound familiar? Lucky for you there’s Schuylkill Valley Sports online! Order men’s running shoes today and have your shoes delivered right to your door for maximum convenience.
Buy Men’s Running Shoes Online
Browse through our extensive inventory of running shoes whether you are looking for Asics, Nike or Brooks. To make the process convenient, you can place an order online or buy men’s running shoes at an SV Sports location.
Our experts will measure your feet, fit you in a comfortable shoe and assist you in selecting the right pair for the best support. No matter if you run 100 miles each week or enjoy running for fun, every athlete needs the right pair of sneakers.
Check out everything we offer online or in one of our central or eastern PA or NJ stores.