Next-level design, airy containment.
With a futuristic design to match Russell Westbrook's bold taste, the Jordan "Why Not?" Zer0.1 Low Men's Basketball Shoe helps you rack up triple-doubles thanks to its airy, fused-mesh upper and Nike Zoom Air cushioning.
- Inner sleeve envelops your foot for a sock-like fit
- Full-length Nike Zoom Air cushioning is responsive during quick cuts
- A structured, molded foam bucket helps keep your heel in the shoe when you’re running the court.
- Versatile, snug fit
- A front toggle works in tandem with the interior laces—concealed by a sleek overlay—to secure your fit, or it can be used alone as an alternate closure
- Synthetic and textile construction creates a durable, lightweight upper
- Herringbone sole pattern offers traction for multidirectional movement