WITH THE #2 PICK OF THE 2016 NFL DRAFT, THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES SELECT
The Philadelphia Eagles selected Carson Wentz, Quarterback, from North Dakota State! The last time the Eagles made a high draft pick on a Quarterback was back in 1999 when they selected Donovan Mcnabb 2nd overall who took the Eagles to multiple championships and to one Super Bowl. The Eagles look to make the future with Wentz. Show your support for the Philadelphia Eagles and the future years to come with this amazing Carson Wentz Philadelphia Eagles Game Jersey from Nike.
- Material: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Mesh side panels for extra breathability
- NFL shield at collar
- Fit: True to size.
- Satin twill woven jock tag
- Screen print name, numbers and logos
- Tagless collar
- Tailored designed for movement
- Machine wash
- Officially licensed