WITH THE #14 PICK OF THE 2017 NFL DRAFT, THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES SELECT
The Philadelphia Eagles selected Derek Barnett, Defensive End, from Tennessee! Regarded as one of the top DE in his draft class, Derek Barnett just so happened to also break a certain familiar player to both the Eagles and football in general. That would be Reggie White. Barnett managed to break the Hall of Famers previously held all time sack leader at Tennessee. The Eagles look Barnett to bring that same intensity and skillset to the NFL.
- Material: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Mesh side panels for extra breathability
- NFL shield at collar
- Fit: True to size.
- Satin twill woven jock tag
- Screen print name, numbers and logos
- Tagless collar
- Tailored designed for movement
- Machine wash
- Officially licensed