Now viewing 17 products based on filter selections.
Buy Baseball Catcher’s Equipment Online at Schuylkill Valley Sports
Batter up! As a baseball catcher, you need to have the right items on your body and at your fingertips to ensure you’re ready for practices and games. Schuylkill Valley Sports offers a range of baseball catcher’s equipment online that is well-suited for baseball catchers of all levels. Buy with confidence and enjoy free shipping on all your orders of $50 or more.
Essential Baseball Catcher’s Equipment
Baseball catchers need to be protected, feel comfortable and be prepared. This means they should always be ready with the following equipment pieces:
· Catcher’s bat bag. No one wants to lug around a bunch of bats — or try to carry them in a bag that’s not really meant for baseball. A better alternative is to invest in a wheeled catcher’s bat bag. It just makes transporting bats more efficient, and it reduces unnecessary interruptions before, during and after games.
· Catcher’s helmet. The helmet is one of the most important parts of the catcher’s uniform, but it can sometimes be tough to select just what you need. It’s not usually finding a helmet that fits that’s the problem, though — it’s finding one that can fully protect you from errant swings and fast balls. Always look for a catcher’s helmet from a brand name you trust, like Easton and All Star. This will ensure you’re getting the best of the best.
· Chest protectors. When a ball comes flying at you, the goal is to catch it. Yet every catcher knows that it sometimes speeds past your hands and hits your chest instead. At that point, you’ll be happy that you have a state-of-the-art chest protector. The catcher’s chest protectors you’ll find at Schuylkill Valley Sports are tough enough to handle these commonplace baseball events and leave you feeling glad you had cushioning between you and the ball.
· Thumb guard. The thumb is one of the most important fingers for a catcher, but it can easily be hurt during practices or play. Rather than risk spraining or breaking your thumb, get a high-quality thumb guard. It won’t affect your ability to do your role, but it will keep you better protected.
How to Know It’s Time for a Catcher’s Equipment Upgrade
If you’ve been a baseball catcher for a while, you may be accustomed to your current equipment. All equipment gets comfortable over time, so it can be difficult to know when you need to upgrade. In general, it’s a good idea to consider getting new catcher’s equipment when:
· You notice that any part of your equipment is broken or torn. This is an indicator that the equipment is now faulty. Even small cracks or tears can interrupt the ability of the equipment to keep you safe.
· You feel as if your equipment doesn’t fit properly anymore. Have you recently gained or lost weight? Gotten taller? Built significant torso muscle? You may need a different type of catcher’s equipment that is better suited to your body type.
· You have had your baseball catcher’s equipment for longer than you can remember. Usually, this is a sign that you probably need new equipment. Catcher’s equipment is built to last for a long time, but it won’t last forever.
Order your baseball catcher’s equipment directly through Schuylkill Valley Sports right now.