Baseball, Softball & Little League Gloves
Now viewing 197 products based on filter selections.
Buy Softball Gloves, Baseball Gloves and Catcher’s Mitts Online at Schuylkill Valley Sports
Buying a new softball or baseball glove, catcher’s mitt or fielder’s glove is a very personal decision. You want the best quality and fit you can afford. At Schuylkill Valley Sports, we can help you find the right choice to keep your performance high and ensure you stay in the game.
For more than 40 years, we’ve been dedicated to working with recreational and competitive athletes. Let us help you today! Order your next glove or mitt online, and we’ll ship it directly to your door.
Brands Matter When It Comes to Buying Athletic Gear
You’ll immediately notice that Schuylkill Valley Sports offers only the most reputable brands in the business. Unlike other sporting goods stores, we believe you should always have the option of getting products from leaders. There are no “off” brands or manufacturers represented at Schuylkill Valley Sports. Instead, you’ll see names such as Shoeless Joe, Inc., Louisville Slugger, Easton and Rawlings. It’s our guarantee to you we’d never offer an item we wouldn’t use ourselves.
How to Pick the Right Glove or Mitt for You
Choosing the right glove or mitt for you can be a bit of a challenge, especially for first-time baseball or softball players. Below is a quick guide to help you make a decision:
- Look for the right glove size for your age and hand size. Gloves can range from 10” to 14”, roughly speaking. You want a glove that is snug, but that doesn’t impede your ability to catch. Remember that when you first try on a baseball or softball glove, it’s going to feel stiff. That stiffness will wear off over time.
- If you need a position-specific glove or mitt, make sure you get it. Your position may dictate the baseball or softball glove or mitt you buy from Schuylkill Valley Sports online. If you aren’t sure which kind is recommended, ask your coach or feel free to contact our customer service personnel.
- Are you a lefty? You’ll need a special glove. Left-handed and right-handed gloves are available. Buy the proper one for your needs.
- Get a catcher’s mitt you can trust. Sometimes, leagues and clubs will supply you with a catcher’s mitt, but you have no way of knowing if you’re getting a mitt that fits or is the quality you want. Instead of relying on someone else’s judgment, get a catcher’s mitt from Schuylkill Valley Sports that you know you’ll be able to rely on.
- Look for durable materials and stitching. When you buy a baseball or softball mitt from us, you’ll be able to see many views of most of our products. Take the time to check out the stitching and see what the glove or mitt is made from. Leather is very durable, but it does require special handling and care.
No matter what you’re looking for in the way of baseball or softball equipment or apparel, you can count on the team at Schuylkill Valley Sports to provide you with exceptional choices at competitive prices.