Now viewing 26 products based on filter selections.
Buy Football Gloves Online
With so many varieties of football gloves on the market with different fits and features, it's important to know just what you're looking for when buying your new gloves. If you're looking to improve your skills and performance on the field, turn to Schuylkill Valley Sports to provide you with the comfort and protection you need with top-rated brands you trust. We offer football gloves from top brands such as Under Armour and Nike to get you ready for your next big game.
Finding the Right Football Gloves for You
There are two main types of gloves available, depending on your position and needs:
- Lineman gloves are designed for those toughing it out on the field as a lineman. Because your position requires you to take the hardest hits, you'll need gloves that can withstand them and provide you with hand protection and wrist support. Lineman gloves, like Under Armour's Combat V, are made of thick material and heavy padding that protect your hands, fingers and wrists from the brunt of an impact. Besides being strong and durable, these gloves are also lightweight and breathable so that you can focus on your game and not on your gloves.
- Receiver gloves are designed with agility in mind so you can control the ball the way you want to. These gloves are made for receivers, tight ends and running backs due to their flexibility and breathability. They're designed with a thinner material than lineman gloves with only light, shock-absorbing padding on the back to protect your hands from impact. They're also made with sticky adhesive palms extending up to the fingers and thumb for better grip and control of the ball in any weather conditions.
Features To Look For in Football Gloves
- Protection: The number one feature in any pair of football gloves — a football glove's padding and protection features ensure that you don't have to worry about your hands, fingers and wrists when making passes or taking an impact. Lightweight, flexible foam padding allows you to have control of the ball while keeping you safe, play after play.
- Grip: Despite the need for padding, your gloves should allow you to freely grip the ball. Stay in control of your play and avoid a fumbled ball by finding the perfect combination of protection and flexibility. The technology in Under Armour's GrabTack and Cutters' C-Tack receiver gloves provide sticky, long-lasting grip rain or shine.
- Ventilation: Gloves with moisture-wicking features are essential in improving airflow and allowing your hands to breathe and stay dry throughout your entire game. Many gloves are designed with mesh in between the fingers to allow for maximum breathability.
- Size and style: Everyone's hands are different, and a perfect fit for one person may be uncomfortable and distracting for another. Picking precisely the right size and style may be a matter of trial and error, but having just the right fit allows you peace of mind on the field and provides comfort and support from the beginning of your game to the end.
Schuylkill Valley Sports offers a selection of football gloves in various styles and sizes, including youth sizes, so you can be protected and comfortable no matter how hard you work on the field. Shop now online or use our Store Locator to visit your nearest store to find your perfect fit! Free shipping on all orders over $50!